Architectural photos, promotional film and virtual tour produced for Your Beautiful Kitchen
After all the photographs were taken, we walked around the showroom again using firstly our hand-held stabilised 3-axis camera gimbal, and then again using our motorised pan/tilt slider, capturing an array of dynamic shots focusing on different areas of the installations. These clips were then cut together, colour-graded and set to backing music. The final promotional film can be viewed below:
- Click on the play button to load the Matterport Virtual Tour
- Click the full-screen icon at the bottom right of the viewer to enter full-screen mode
- Click and drag using the left mouse button to look around, and left-click within the room to move in that direction
- You can jump to the 3D ‘Doll’s House’ model by clicking on the 3D building icon at the bottom left of the viewer
- Click and drag using the left mouse button to rotate the model
- Click and drag using the right mouse button to shift the model horizontally and vertically
- Click once in any part of the model to jump to that part of the tour
Christian Broom, the founder and owner of Your Beautiful Kitchen, was ecstatic with the imagery we produced for his website, and he recently sent us the following very kind testimonial about the services we provided:
“I would like to say a huge thank you to David Hogg of Horizon Imaging who has recently produced a 360-degree virtual tour of our kitchen and bathroom showroom, as well as outstanding still photographs and a truly beautiful video. The hard work, time, trouble and effort (even coming back on a sunnier day to get better pictures of the outside) David has put into this project is clearly evident in the final products he has produced for me.
I feel extremely lucky to have known him at this time, as I truly believe you would have to go a long way to find his level of work and dedication to his craft anywhere else. So thank you David for everything you have done.”
- Are you launching a new showroom, property or office space and need it to be professionally captured for inclusion in your marketing material?
- Are you looking to refresh your marketing literature by getting a ‘fresh set of eyes’ behind the camera to capture your latest projects?
- Do you want to start working with a single company to provide all your architectural photography, videography and virtual tour requirements to simplify shoot bookings, reduce the number of site visits required and ensure consistency between imagery?
Share this post: