Promotional video produced for automated swimming pool cover specialist, Glatz Pioneer
A few months ago we were contacted by Glatz Pioneer, a Bedfordshire-based company that specialise in the design and installation of bespoke, automated swimming pool covers. They had just finished installing one of their largest systems to date at the Olympic-sized swimming pools at the Surrey Sports Park in Guildford, and they were keen to have it documented for their website and to share with potential clients they meet at international trade shows via branded memory sticks.
- Videos can convey much more information in a shorter period of time than photos and text alone – particularly important in today’s time-pressed, fast-paced digital world
- Videos can show off your product in a much more dynamic way when compared to still photographs, particularly if the product is complex, has multiple parts or can move (as in this case with the swimming pool cover mechanism)
- If you offer a personal service, eg. a solicitors or a business coach, videos offer the most effective way of reaching out to your customers on a personal level – by speaking to them directly through the screen of their computer, tablet or smartphone
- When hosted on YouTube and correctly linked to your website, videos can help boost your website’s Google ranking (as Google own YouTube)
- YouTube is the world’s second largest search engine after Google, so hosting your videos on YouTube will give your company even more exposure (compared to only having a website)
- With today’s ultra-fast mobile networks and large-screened tablets and smartphones, websites are increasingly being accessed by users on the move, and videos provide a quick and concise way of getting your message across in the shortest possible time
Having an online video presence is starting to become as important as having a website. Give your website a fresh look with a bespoke promotional video filmed on-location by Horizon Imaging. From storyboarding to shooting and editing, we have the technology, experience and creativity to bring your business to life through the medium of online video. Contact us now for more information and we would be delighted to talk through your requirements with you.
We asked Horizon imaging to create a promotional video for George Lines, as well as take some photographs of our yard. We are very pleased with end results and it has been a pleasure to work with David. – George Lines
Share this post: