Comprehensive set of marketing imagery captured of a stunning development of flats in Farnham, Surrey
- External photographs of the development, showing how it nestles into the surrounding landscape
- Internal photographs of a show flat
- Matterport Virtual Tour of a show flat, and
- A promotional film of the development
- From a distance, incorporating the surrounding buildings and landscaping
- In close-up, focusing on small abstract parts of the architecture
- From ground-level, and
- From our 9-metre portable telescopic pole!
After taking the wide-angle photographs we then walked around the flat taking more abstract / close-up photos of fixtures, fittings and the beautiful furniture which had been used to dress the house. Some of these abstract shots can be seen below.
Whilst taking the internal and external photographs of this development we also took stabilised video footage in and around the building. The numerous short clips were then cut together and set to suitable backing music and the final promotional film can be watched below. Be sure to watch it full-screen and with the volume turned up!
Finally … (!) after taking all the photographs and video footage we walked around the show flat with our 3D-scanning Matterport Camera and created the following Virtual Tour of the flat.
- Click on the play button to load the Matterport Virtual Tour
- Click the full-screen icon at the bottom right of the viewer to enter full-screen mode
- Click and drag using the left mouse button to look around, and left-click within the room to move in that direction
- You can jump to the 3D ‘Doll’s House’ model by clicking on the 3D building icon at the bottom left of the viewer
- Click and drag using the left mouse button to rotate the model
- Click and drag using the right mouse button to shift the model horizontally and vertically
- Click once in any part of the model to jump to that part of the model
Our client, Hedge Hunter, was delighted with the range and quality of the imagery we produced for their website and kindly provided us with the following testimonial on the services we provided:
“We hired Horizon Imaging on the back of a referral from our architects Re-Format who are due to submit our development of flats, “The Bridge” in Farnham, Surrey, for an award. We were so impressed by the quality of the external promotional film that David at Horizon Imaging had produced for Re-Format, that we then commissioned David to capture additional internal ‘walk-through’ footage of our show flat, and combine it with the existing external footage, as well as capture a set of internal marketing photographs and produce a virtual tour of the show flat. This imagery now has pride of place on our dedicated website for the development, and is being used by our marketing agents to help promote the development, reach new buyers, and show off the development in a very professional light.
We are delighted with the resulting imagery and with the service provided by Horizon Imaging. David always responded swiftly and professionally, and we have subsequently recommended David to other fellow developers who are seeking professional imagery to represent their latest schemes.”
- Are you launching a new property, function venue or office space and need it to be professionally captured for inclusion in your marketing material / website?
- Are you looking to refresh your marketing literature by getting a ‘fresh set of eyes’ behind the camera to capture your latest projects?
- Do you want to start working with a single company to provide all your architectural photography, videography and virtual tour requirements to simplify shoot bookings, reduce the number of site visits required and ensure consistency between imagery?
Share this post: