Comprehensive package of marketing imagery commissioned to promote Farnham Mill Nursing Home in Surrey
Once all the ‘residents’ had left (!), we then walked around the site taking more traditional architectural photographs, both inside the care home and outside in the grounds. To get some more interesting perspectives outside we used our portable 6-metre telesopic pole to add some subtle elevation to the photos. Click any of the photos below to enlarge them.
Next, we used our drone to capture the site from the air, both as still photographs and moving video. The aerial photographs really help to give the project a sense of scale and layout, as well as helping to show off its beautiful setting, surrounded by trees on all sides. Click any of the images below to enlarge them.
- Click the Play button below to load the tour
- Click and drag using the left mouse button to look around and left-click within the room to move in that direction (the arrow keys can also be used)
- Jump to a 3D view of the care home by clicking on the 3D building icon at the bottom left of the viewer
- When viewing the 3D model, rotate the model by clicking and draging using the left mouse button
- Click and drag using the right mouse button to shift the model horizontally and vertically
- Zoom in and out of the model using your mouse’s scrollwheel
- Click once in any part of the model to jump into that room to continue the walk-around tour
- A consistent approach to framing and composing the photographs and video footage — this ensures that all your promotional imagery has the same style and feel to it
- A consistent appearance to all the imagery — every photographer has their own way of processing photographs (their own recipe if you like), and using multiple independent photographers on the same project can lead to inconsistencies in style between the resulting images, eg. differences in brightness, contrast, colour tone, etc
- Fewer companies to deal with, fewer site visits to arrange, and in the long term, fewer people to educate in the way you wish to have your projects portrayed (eg. the types of shot that you’re looking to have taken, something which will be different for every client).
“We have now commissioned Horizon Imaging on a couple of projects. The quality of the imagery and the service we’ve received is First Class! For our recently completed Farnham Mill Nursing Home Project, the aerial images, video and our particular favourite the Virtual tour have enabled us to really showcase our work.”
Share this post: